The Clues: This player....
(1) scored 30 touchdowns, had 9 interceptions, and registered over 100 tackles as a H.S. senior on his way to being named to the SuperPrep and PrepStar All-America teams
(2) played in all 11 of his team's games as a true freshman
(3) had 10 starts at CB, with 4 interceptions, as a sophomore while also returning punts, 2 for TDs
(4) was named to the 2002 Big East 2nd teams at both CB and Punt Returner
(5) has 1 interception, has 5 receptions for 73 yards and a TD, has rushed for 1 touchdown, and has returned 2 punts for touchdowns so far in 2003
(6) was clocked with a 4.15 in the 40 yard dash
Click here for the answer!
Previous "Who Signed It?"