The Clues: This player....
(1) was the state of Kansas's Gatorade Player of the Year and a McDonald's All-America as a senior in high school
(2) played in all but five of his team's games during the his true freshman season on his way to being named to the Big XII All-Reserve Team
(3) began his sophomore season by being named to the Preseason NIT All-Tournament Team
(4) missed most of his sophomore season due to injury but still shot a team-high 65% from the field
(5) has the nickname "Big Dub"
Click here for the answer!
Previous "Who Signed It?"